Saturday, August 9, 2008

So being married is freakin awesome! Living in Germany is cool but I like America better. So this blog is for my wife(Carrie Johnson) and I and our adventures in the land of germans. Life is slow now cause neither of us can drive and we also don't have a car. Hey you gotta love the airforce for that one. But other then the lack of transpo we are still having a good time. We have takin a few walks around our village to explore and I know that carrie is most definatly ready for a car and the ablity to drive where she wants when she wants. But hey one step at a time. Good luck to us!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

FINALLY A POST!! I'm glad to hear that you guys made it safe and for the most part all is well. We miss you both already and can't wait for some correspondence to begin. Don't forget to tell Carrie about the family blog. We have to add her in!