Saturday, January 3, 2009


Germ got three gifts for Christmas that he just wasn't too sure about. I promise two were for function. I will never be the kind of person that dresses up her pets. He gets too cold on our walks since it's always like 5 degrees outside. The camo was from the nieces, and we had to put it on him cause we're so nice and he loves getting clothes put on him so much... After we put the clothes on him he'd just kind of sit there, not sure what he was supposed to do. He's getting more used to the coat. Thanks Grandma! But I'll have to admit, he looks pretty stinkin cute in them.

I got to go home for a little bit just before Christmas. It was so nice to be with family and friends again. I'm so blessed to have a husband that understands that family will always come first, and to not question when I told him I needed to go home. Of course I wish he could've come with me and that I could have stayed longer, but it was such a refresher to get to see people I know again. I have the cutest nieces and nephew. It's crazy how fast they grow up when you're not there to see them. It's always the highlight of my day when they call.


I couldn't ask for better friends either. It's nice to know that even when I live on another continent, they'll always be there for me when I come home.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope Porter is included in that nephew - I know he is and you love him too. Germ is so stinkin' cute. I love it! And I am absolutely in love with your blog decor! Where did you get it?

Melissa said...

It was so nice to have you hear. The girls continually tell me they miss you! Germ looks good in his camo!