This is the weirdo I married. He can't fold laundry without something ending up on his head. At least he's folding it. For some reason, I still love him and find myself doing the weird things he does too. He's been so awesome to do double parent duty while I've gone back to work.
Parker started freaking out one day while he was playing and I went over to check it out. He was playing by a patch of sun. If Balou sees sunshine, he thinks it's his territory and he has to lay in it, which meant each time Parker kicked his toy, his head hit Balou. Balou was not very happy when I made him leave. Hopefully they'll get along one day.
Not sure why there's a lint roller on there, but whatever. Parker finally likes toys and thinks he's the shiz when he figures out how to make them make noises.
Oh I love him! Just look at that chubby face! I love my happy baby that giggles when I get him out of his bed each morning.
2 comments:
He's SOOO cute! someday .. someday .. i'll meet the little dude!
I LOVE the pic in his hat and bib... what an adorable smile! I've gotten so out of things since I got sick! I haven't looked at blogs in forever! So fun! Can't wait to meet the little guy!
Post a Comment