Saturday, September 20, 2008

Germ's Firsts



We walked him up by the forest and eventually took him off his leash. He did so good to just walk by us and not run off. Beagles are meant for hunting so if they smell something, they take off. He'd stop every once in a while and stiffen up like he smelled something, but he'd always catch up. I was walking him today and all the sudden he took off. I turned around and saw this horse size dog trotting towards us. Luckily I grabbed Germ in time and the dog was just standing there. The top of his head was honestly almost to my shoulder. He didn't bark or anything, he just stood there. His owner eventually appeared and got him to leave us alone. I was probably more scared than Germ. I'm scared to death of big dogs.

This yellow house is my favorite one in Schwedelbach.

His new napping spots are in the sun and laundry basket. Don't worry, the clothes are dirty.

Look very closely at the giant pink thong on the clothesline. Gross I know. But hilarious.
He hated the bath at first with a passion and was beyond freaked out.
He warmed up to it after a minute and after having both Taft and I hold/wash him.

No comments: