Sunday, September 14, 2008

Meet Germ



This is our new puppy Germ. Now Davis family, I know you're all anti pets. But there was no way I was going to live in an apartment by myself for four months while Taft's deployed. And it's so nice to have someone/something here with me during the day to give me something to do. He's only 8 weeks old and full grown will weigh 20-25 pounds. We decided to name him Germ because of Ashlyn and her Germaly or Gerlamy or whatever she calls Germany. And don't worry, he's not allowed in the two spare beedrooms in our house. These are rooms we never use and forget we have. So we're doing our best to minimize the dander, just in case you ever come out, hopefully that will help.



As soon as we got home, he ran around for about two minutes, and then curled up in my lap and went to sleep. It was so cute! I kept trying to get him in his bed and he'd just jumb out and curl back up on my lap.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am too jealous! I want to come and nuzzle it, smooch it and love it. You guys too, but I love Germ. He's adorable.

Melissa said...

A DOG??? Yuck! Ok, so he is really cute, but I'm having an asthma attack just looking at the pictures. The girls will be thrilled for your new development. They may not have any cousins from the Davis' yet, but at least they have a dog! Keep those rooms Germ free (ha!) so we can come visit!