I made the mistake of leaving our body pillow on the floor the other night. I don't think we'll be getting it back any time soon. Balou has claimed it as his new bed. Don't you just love that his paw is as big as Taft's hand?
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Balou's First Bath
So our dog is deathly afraid of water, which makes baths rather interesting. If there's a puddle outside, he'll walk around it. If it's raining, it's almost impossible to get him to go outside to go to the bathroom. We kept trying to just spray him with the hose, but he'd run off, usually dragging Taft with him. We tried tying him up, but that didn't work. Eventually he'd let us scrub him with a wet brush. By the end, he let us spray him, but if you sprayed is face, it was all over.



I made the mistake of leaving our body pillow on the floor the other night. I don't think we'll be getting it back any time soon. Balou has claimed it as his new bed. Don't you just love that his paw is as big as Taft's hand?

I made the mistake of leaving our body pillow on the floor the other night. I don't think we'll be getting it back any time soon. Balou has claimed it as his new bed. Don't you just love that his paw is as big as Taft's hand?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I totally understand! My dog is the same way! Luckily he is a small dog but we still end up soaking wet. The funny thing is he loves jumping around in the snow but hates the rain!
Post a Comment