Monday, October 26, 2009

Please Welcome...

Baby Johnson!

I'm so proud of myself for keeping this a secret this long. I was really hoping to just come home
for Christmas with a baby belly, but it didn't work out. I had my ultrasound and got too
excited. Taft and I had bets going on if I could keep it a secret or not, and I obviously lost.
I'm just starting my 13th week. We are SO excited for this lil baby. I'm due the beginning of May, and I'll be finding out right before Thanksgiving, hopefully, what it is.
This baby is a wiggler! It would barely hold still long enoughto get the ultrasound pictures.
It better cooperate when the time comes to find out what it is.






4 comments:

Lauren and Brian Davis said...

we just got you package! congrats girl!! you are gunna have a CUTE little belly! we're excited for you!!!

Melissa said...

Hooray!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited! To quote the Porter-Myster, "I love it! I love it!"

J*T*B*B said...

Yay Carrie, I am so excited for you! Congrats!....AND totally love your blog....so didnt know you had one! ;)