Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Being Grateful

Since Taft has the camera, and is being slow on sending pictures, I thought I'd take a second to say thank you. Time is going by WAY too slow, but I'm so grateful for the friends I have over here that distract me. If I had it my way, I'd probably just stay in bed and sleep and cry for the next four months. But that just doesn't turn out well for anyone. I'm so grateful for the amazing ward and neighborhood I have here. I don't know what I'd do without them. And of course, I'm so grateful for my family. Even though they, hopefully, will never know what it's like to be in my situation, they still try their best to be supportive and caring. I pretty much have the best Mom in the world who not only sends me care packages, but also sends them to Taft, and makes sure to always send him his sunflower seeds. I've had to try really hard to be grateful while Taft's gone, instead of focusing on the negative, so thank you everybody for helping me get through this!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Awe, love you, love you! Hang in there ;)