
Taft is officially off being a big bad soldier man now. And I can't even begin to describe how much it sucks. I am so proud of him and so proud to be his wife, and I know I agreed to all this when we got married, but this just isn't fair. I left my husband at the airport, not knowing if I'll see him again. All I can do is pray that he comes back unharmed. I finally let myself start crying today, but now I can't figure out how to stop :). Thank you everyone for all your prayers and support. Please keep him in your prayers that he will be safe, that he'll come home, and these four months will fly by. I am so grateful that he is willing to serve and protect my freedoms. But every freedom comes with a price.
3 comments:
carrie i thought about you a lot last night. i hope you are doing okay. we will always pray for you guys... we did before he left too. keep a smile on your face as much as you can. go do some fun things. find a group of girls to run around with. go to the temple. start a project you've always wanted to do..... keep yourself busy! love you so much!
I LOVE YOU! Call me anytime! I am proud of him and YOU too - but yeah, it does suck. He'll come home... I think you are the most amazing girl for handling this. Better than me! I love you!!!
Love you guys! Lauren's advice is perfect - Keep busy! The best thing to do when down is SERVICE! Doing stuff for others helps SO much! :) Hugs!
Post a Comment