2. It doesn't matter what your age or body type is in London, you are completely allowed to wear shirts that barely cover your crotch and not always your butt, with tights or leggings. Your leggings do not always have to be opaque. If you want to cut them up so there's holes everywhere, it's totally acceptable. Even if you're 60.
3. People on the tube smell. Especially in packed trains. And they don't care about the Priority seating signs everywhere that tell you to give up your seat for pregnant women. Luckily Natasha is really good at boxing people out of the way so I could have somewhere to sit.
4. Traveling while pregnant sucks! This belly gets really heavy really fast. For the first time in my life, I have cankles the size of my thighs, even the day after. I was exhausted the whole trip. And I hurt. I am now dreading flying home in December. If I didn't miss my family so much and wasn't so lonely, I don't think I'd do it! This baby doesn't like traveling, especially take off. But it was fun to get to feel it moving around so much!
5. Make sure you look the wrong direction when crossing the street. I don't know how many times we almost got hit by cars cause we were being dumb Americans.
6. 15 lb backpacks get really heavy really fast. Do not try and do the flea market on Portobello Road and Harrods while carrying them all day. It doesn't work out well.
7. Everything is funnier when you are going off of no sleep, have been walking all day, and just can't wait to get home. I apologize to all the people in the airport and on the plane that we annoyed by being so giggley over nothing!
8. 20:10 does not mean 10:10 pm. It definitely means 8:10 pm. Luckily our bags were ridiculously heavy so we ended up at the airport what we thought was 5 hours early for our flight, but turned out to only be 3. We got to our boarding area and couldn't figure out why there were so many people there 2 hours early, and why the time of our flight had been moved up without telling anyone. You'd think with 3 military wives, we'd be able to read military time!
9. Wicked is AMAZING!! We all wanted to see it again right after it ended. The soundtrack also makes alot more sense after you've seen it. Loved it!
Pictures will come later. I didn't have a camera, so I have to wait to get them from my friends.
1 comment:
FUN! sounds like a crazy adventure!! i want to see wicked.
Post a Comment