Parker! Hopefully it's Parker Taft, but it'll probably be Parker Hursel. My mom came with me to get the ultrasound today. I ended up having to a privately owned place, cause who knows when I'll be able to get into a doctor, and I'm just not that patient! It was so much fun to see him moving in there. And he looks just like Taft! He's got the total Johnson profile, minus the nose. Now I'm even more anxious to meet this little guy, but so excited that I can finally go shopping!!
4 comments:
i know you are in the next room over and i already told you this but. . . YAY! CONGRATS!
We are so excited for our new little nephew! We are also very excited to be able to see you over Christmas. Congratulations!
I know I already told you, but CONGRATS! Enjoy your shopping, and the states! See you in a monthish... ;)
He TOTALLY looks just like Taft! I can even see that bristley moustach on the ultrasound. Does it tickle? hahaha - jk. YEAH FOR YOU AND YEAH FOR MY C! He will have a boy cousin to rough around with! :)
Post a Comment