
The other day, Parker had been having a really hard time and so was Mom. Taft called to see if I needed anything before he gave Cash a ride home from work. I said just hurry home. He asked what was going on, and I said I just needed some help with Parker. Without me even having to ask, he said to get Parker's stuff ready and him and Cash (Parker's namesake- Cash Parker) would be taking him out for a guy's night. I cleaned the house, took a bath, called my mom, and ran out of things to do. Taft called to see if it was ok for them to come home yet after about 4 hours because our little chunky butt ate his whole bottle :).
I love my husband. Especially when he doesn't think any less of me for needing a break and some "me" time. I love my son to death. But sometimes, you just need a break.
Love you Taffy!
1 comment:
AWESOME!! And, don't feel guilty it took me a long time to learn that it was okay for me time.
Post a Comment