Thursday, May 13, 2010

Chunky Butt!
































Ok we all know I'm blog-ily challenged. I tried really hard to do a side by side comparison, and this is the best I could get. These pictures are about a month apart. It's amazing how fast they grow! If I were smart I would've put him in the same onesie...better luck next time.

3 comments:

R and C said...

They do grow fast! I still can't believe how big Chloe is. You have one cute baby!!!

Kathleen said...

1. You baby is SO cute.
2. I found your blog through Vance's
3. I LOVE the name Parker! It's pretty much on my top 2 list for boys names.
4. We are having Taft over for dinner on Sunday and we're excited to see him, but very sad to miss out on you and Parker.
5. I also loved the post about the "guys night out". Great husbands are so great, aren't they?

Samantha F. said...

This is an awesome idea for comparison, props for thinking of it Carrie. Parker is such a doll, loving all the pics of him. Missing you, I enjoy reading your blog, feels like we chat all the time this way. Keep the posts coming ;)