Thursday, June 10, 2010

A Few Highlights

So my parents are here for 6 weeks while Taft is gone. It is SO nice to have grandparents around to help! Especially with half of the baby team is in Texas at school. The first picture is a little...risque...but it was too funny not to put up. (Sorry some are sideways. We got a new computer and I'm still handicap on it.)

Luxembourg Lady. Good thing she put on that corset...

My mom couldn't make the hike back up the Luxembourg town wall, so my Dad carried her.
Little did we know that after laughing our heads off at Parker's old man farts in the cathedral that he was really pooing alllllll the way up his back. I had to strip him naked in the cold in some random square and get him all cleaned up. Good thing I always pack extra outfits!
R.O.B. Bazaar. He's just too cute!
Homburg knows how parking should be done. ("Women's Parking Space")
Kusel Castle. Absolutely gorgeous views and ruins.
Landstuhl Castle

No comments: