Monday, July 19, 2010

Thumb Sucker

Parker has recently discovered that he has thumbs. He was just chillin the other day and I started hearing a really weird noise so I went to check on him. Turns out it was just him practicing his suck of death on his hands. He gets frustrated that he can't fit his whole chubby fist in his mouth and it takes him a minute to find his thumb. We had to put him to bed with socks on his hands cause he REFUSES to sleep any other way than with his arms above his head (wonder who he got that from... :) ), and I'm tired of getting ice hands on me when I'm feeding him. So he's a little bit mad at us cause he can't find his thumbs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO cute! smack, smack, smack... And by the way, in case you weren't absolutely positive about the sleeping with the arms up thing - I do it. P does it. He used to do it in my belly and I would die! Dang it Johnson's!

Lauren and Brian Davis said...

what a stud!