Thursday, December 30, 2010

Lately...

As a post Christmas present, we were all given the flu! Woohoo! Some upsides were that it gave me time to finally catch up our blog, and I've lost about 12 pounds in 3 days! What a great post holiday diet. Anyway, here's some photo updates of the last few months.
Lil Sock Monkey
Daddy thought he was getting a saw as an early Christmas present, but really it was lil man!
Latest trick- playing with toys while balancing his bottle on his belly. Stinkin lazy child! He's never going to crawl...
POL Christmas Party where we won the door prize that paid for our Christmas!
Trip to Utah- these are all really out of order. This was Parker's first time in America, and the first time Taft and I have been in the states at the same time since we moved to Germany.






Porter wasn't feeling having his picture taken...
Happy Thanksgiving!
Turkey Bowling. Look at that sexy bowling form.
Baby Gretchen. We were so excited to finally meet our new niece! Well, I guess she's not so much new anymore, but she was new to us.



Taft had his first real Thanksgiving Turkey experience. He passed out at the table after all that tryptophan.







Sad that they're about the same size and almost five months apart.




Christian and P got along eventually. I promise
Ash and P were instant buds. He loved cuddling with her. Her and Taylor are going to be such good mini mom's to their new baby sister when she gets here!

1 comment:

cat+tadd=sam said...

I really, really need to know where that sock monkey outfit came from!