Thursday, December 30, 2010

Frohe Weinacheten!

I can't believe this was our last Christmas in Germany. We only have a few more months here before Taft goes to Korea and Parker and I go...somewhere. Hopefully Hill but we don't know yet. It was so fun to have lil man and see how excited he got as he figured out how to open things and play with his new toys.
I think P has seen us drink soda around him too much. If you give him a can that's open, he'll put it to his lips and try and drink it. If you give him an unopened can, he tries to pry open the top. Genius!
His favorite part of Christmas Eve, the bread. It ended up in his hair, nose, ears, everywhere!



He was just a little excited about getting to rip more paper. Forget the actual present inside.





Taft made P tons of blocks. We only got a few finished in time to wrap, but he already loves them
I have a freakin amazing husband that not only made me quilting frames, but got me my very own pair of Gingher scissors. These are like the freakin Lamborghini's of fabric scissors. His mother taught him well.
Our stockings that I finally finished making on Christmas Eve due to a slight injury I got making neighborhood gifts. Warning- toffee is REALLY hot when you're pouring it into the pan to form. Don't touch it. You will get a nasty 2nd degree burn.




1 comment:

Melissa said...

So fun! P looks adorable in his striped jammies! Look like you guys had a great christmas! :) - oh, and thanks for the cute clips for the gilrs and for Joel's gift card. He got a good watch that can keep track of how many laps he swims in the pool so he can train for his triathalons.