Happy Easter from Taft, Carrie, and Balou. Balou did really well in the first picture, but Taft hadn't made it before the timer went off. So much for a good family photo!
Holy Cow - it's been a while since I checked your blog! I haven't done much blogging lately! Ok, So that dog is MASSIVE and I don't think I'd let Christian ride on his back - he's probably get eaten!!! I don't know about all these dogs. I really want to visit but would probably die! However, that spagetti Gelato thing looks pretty darn amazing... So the toss up is between being able to breath and a divine dessert... That's a hard one! Congrats to Taft on the promotion! Congrats to Carrie on handling a whole month with a mustache!
Carrie, I want a little dog. I love Germ. I love Balou too. And I like five little dogs. And I like a little baby dog and done. That's it Mom, Love Ashlyn
Carrie, That was funny when Taft had a mustache. Balou is SO tall he's tall as a horse. I really miss you. I hope I can see you again. Does Balou really shake hands when you meet him? Taylor
Hi Taft & Carrie! I was just looking at the latest pictures of Porter and leaving appropriate comments ... and I noticed there was a link on their page to your site. How wonderful to see pictures of you and read a little about your lives in Germany. First, my condolences on your Germ. He was adorable, and lucky to have you.
Second, congratulations on Balou! Sounds like a great name for a Great Dane! And third, Taft ... you are so handsome WITHOUT a mustache!! ;) I'm happy to hear you two are doing well, and Carrie, I'm delighted to know you are teaching music and dance! Two subjects dear to my heart. Love to you both ...
hell that dog is big! i finally figured out how to get on your blog. don't know why i didn't figure it out in the first place! k how hilarious are our neices? i love their comments. what's the latest on the visits to the US? i try to keep up through your parents but i get confused. love you! tell t money hey!
6 comments:
Holy Cow - it's been a while since I checked your blog! I haven't done much blogging lately! Ok, So that dog is MASSIVE and I don't think I'd let Christian ride on his back - he's probably get eaten!!! I don't know about all these dogs. I really want to visit but would probably die! However, that spagetti Gelato thing looks pretty darn amazing... So the toss up is between being able to breath and a divine dessert... That's a hard one! Congrats to Taft on the promotion! Congrats to Carrie on handling a whole month with a mustache!
Carrie, I want a little dog. I love Germ. I love Balou too. And I like five little dogs. And I like a little baby dog and done. That's it Mom, Love Ashlyn
Carrie, That was funny when Taft had a mustache. Balou is SO tall he's tall as a horse. I really miss you. I hope I can see you again. Does Balou really shake hands when you meet him? Taylor
Hi Taft & Carrie! I was just looking at the latest pictures of Porter and leaving appropriate comments ... and I noticed there was a link on their page to your site. How wonderful to see pictures of you and read a little about your lives in Germany. First, my condolences on your Germ. He was adorable, and lucky to have you.
Second, congratulations on Balou! Sounds like a great name for a Great Dane! And third, Taft ... you are so handsome WITHOUT a mustache!! ;) I'm happy to hear you two are doing well, and Carrie, I'm delighted to know you are teaching music and dance! Two subjects dear to my heart. Love to you both ...
hell that dog is big! i finally figured out how to get on your blog. don't know why i didn't figure it out in the first place! k how hilarious are our neices? i love their comments. what's the latest on the visits to the US? i try to keep up through your parents but i get confused. love you! tell t money hey!
Post a Comment