Our poor sweet Germ died yesterday, March 31. He wasn't even a year old. It came as a total shock to everyone. We'd taken him to the vet Monday afternoon. He had some stomach pain and was throwing up, but nothing serious. The xrays didn't show anything, and he improved after some medication. He woke me up around 3:00 and I had to give him a bath and clean up his room. After his bath he was walking around, and acting normal again. I went in to get him to take him back to the vet in the morning, and he was already gone. The vet was shocked and felt terrible. He had no serious symptoms, and was recovering from whatever was wrong. They did an autopsy and found he'd eaten something very sharp that had cut open his stomach, so all the acid and everything was leaking into his body and slowly killing him. Atleast now he's not in pain, although we sure do miss him. We love you Germ!
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Goodbye Germ
Our poor sweet Germ died yesterday, March 31. He wasn't even a year old. It came as a total shock to everyone. We'd taken him to the vet Monday afternoon. He had some stomach pain and was throwing up, but nothing serious. The xrays didn't show anything, and he improved after some medication. He woke me up around 3:00 and I had to give him a bath and clean up his room. After his bath he was walking around, and acting normal again. I went in to get him to take him back to the vet in the morning, and he was already gone. The vet was shocked and felt terrible. He had no serious symptoms, and was recovering from whatever was wrong. They did an autopsy and found he'd eaten something very sharp that had cut open his stomach, so all the acid and everything was leaking into his body and slowly killing him. Atleast now he's not in pain, although we sure do miss him. We love you Germ!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Liar. You'd be way sadder.
.... right? This is April Fools. Right?
I feel SO bad!!! I couldn't believe it when my mom told me. I almost cried.... I've been meaning to call you but everytime I think of it it's like 10:00pm our time!! I'm so sorry...
Post a Comment