Me and P had been out all morning so he missed his first nap. I figured I'd hurry and give him a bottle then put him to bed. I was doing laundry when I realized he was way too quite in the living room. Guess he was more tired than I thought.
Latest blanket creation for little Miss Zoe. (Sorry Melissa, I have no idea how to do the little dots on the e.) This blanket was a nightmare, but I love how it turned out with all the puffs. And of course you have to love the matching pacifier clip.
I'm making P a stuffed truck for his birthday. It was actually way easier than I thought it would be. I just have to finish its wheels and stuff it.
Who says you can't play dress up with boys? I can't wait till his lederhosen actually fit.
Sorry about the underwear, but this pic still makes me laugh every time I see it. Parker has this weird fascination with my bras. No matter where I put them while I'm showering, he'll find it. I was doing my hair and hear him laughing behind me so I turned around to see what was so funny. He'd managed to get one of his arms in the strap and was SO proud of himself. Oh he's such a goober!
3 comments:
I have been blog-stalking you for while. :) I love hearing about all of your adventures. I am happy that you found my blog! Thank you so much for your kind words.
PS. Your little boy is so stinkin' cute!
I love the truck and I love the blanket!! You are so talented!
Post a Comment