Thursday, March 24, 2011

Stupid Libyia!

Ok now it's really time to move! With all the crap going down in Libyia and the idiot of a President they have, things have gotten pretty nuts over here again. I always worry about Taft but I never really think about me and Parker cause we're not the military members. But yesterday I was driving to base, and luckily didn't have Parker with me. There was a guy on the side of the road trying to flag down cars. As soon as I saw him, I got the creepiest feeling and new something wasn't right. He started crossing the road to make me have to stop, and I swerved and gunned it. I told the guards about it when I got to base and they were sending someone to check it out. By the time I got done with my appointment, they had the gates on lockdown. You had to show your ID to get out, which I've never had to do in three years of living here. They all had on their flack vests and helmets and M-16s, and had the guns pointed at the cars ready to shoot. FREAKY! I was hoping it was all just a coincidence with what had happened earlier. But long story short, it wasn't a coincidence and luckily I didn't stop or else it could've been really bad. Maybe I shouldn't have swerved and just run him over...?

No comments: